Thursday, December 20, 2007

Learning to Love You More...


Hello Friends!
I've recently stumbled across a book and website that has touched my heart and thought I'd pass it on to all of you. The title of both are also the title of this post. It is a website created by a couple of artists who have decided that some of their best work has been done when they were given assignments, sooooo....you guessed it! It's a website full of assignments! Now, some of you know that I'm in school and am a bit of a dork and I actually like assignments. So before you roll your eyes and skip over this, take a moment to click on the link below and check it out for yourself. The photo at the beginning of this post is a submitted assignment #39 from "Bailey" in Olympia, Washington. The assignment? "Take a picture of your parents kissing."
Much Love and Peace to all of you!
M

http://www.learningtoloveyoumore.com/hello/index.php

No comments: